Our Services for Technology Companies
We are a full service brokerage that has global capabilities providing professional advice in all aspects of insurance and separately we have a financial services division that deals with the employee benefits, including life assurance, Pensions, Permanent Health and Income protection.
The Company has developed an expertise over the last twenty years in the Technology sector and currently represents a substantial number of medium and large technology companies.
We offer services on a global basis and represent their interests worldwide which involves structuring global programmes and where appropriate placing local policies. In addition, we represent various International Companies who have subsidiaries in Ireland and these include publicly quoted Companies
- We are in a unique position to operate on a worldwide basis through our network of local Brokers who themselves are specialists in the Technology area. These relationships have been developed over many years through our association with groups such as the TechAssure Association and Globex International. We are the sole Irish Representative for both techassure.org & www.globexintl.com.
Tech Assure is a group of brokers located worldwide that have all demonstrated an advanced expertise in designing insurance and risk management programs for companies that have technology related exposures. TechAssure members are known to be thought-leaders and help represent over $3B in written premiums and rank among the largest networks of insurance brokers in the world.
We provide a professional service which includes Risk identification and assessment, programme design, programme implementation, programme control, bench-marking premiums and wording, negotiating terms, claims management and contract review.
The reason why we have been so successful in competing with other International Brokers in this area is largely due to the fact that-
- We can offer services on a global basis, deliver multinational insurance solutions on all lines of business and implement and manage these solutions
- Accounts in this area of the business are handled by Directors only. Larger organisations tend to delegate the day to day servicing of accounts to staff who may be less familiar with the account
- it can be difficult for larger Brokers to provide a single point of contact when operating a global account as they sometimes have the local issues dealt with by the local office in that territory.
This is a significant challenge where there is a requirement to have a holistic overview of both the global and local policies.
- Based on our expertise in this area and volume of business placed, we enjoy strong relationships with specialist Technology Insurers who are familiar with our specific requirements in terms of negotiation of wording, contract review service and our service level requirements.